On-Premise Servers & Storage
Determining the right server platform is not a one size fits all process!
Reality – Most small businesses have one at least one server for good reasons!
Typical questions that help determine the best option when it’s time to make a change:
- What server(s) exist in the organization today and what factors such as age, performance and reliability have resulted in a conversation about new equipment?
- What applications, services and data do we need to support today and how do we see that evolving over the next 5 years? Will some of the work done by on premise servers be moving to the cloud over time?
- Are the number of users expected to grow, shrink or stay about the same going forward and how much change is anticipated?
- What is the impact of downtime? How much does an hour or a day cost? What past downtime events have occurred and how did that impact the organization?
- Typical server planning is based on replacement cycles of 4 to 5 years. Does your organization expect to hold onto a server longer than 5 years?
The CCI Engineer will perform an in-depth review of your current environment! Then we factor in your responses to questions like these.
We use all of that to plan the cloud services and on premise equipment needed initially and over the expected life of the solution.
Let CCI put our 35 years in business to use
We will help you make a strategic plan that covers all the bases.