On-Premise Servers & Storage
Determining the right server platform is not a one size fits all process!
Myth – The cloud is the only way to go! Reality – Most small businesses have one at least one server for good reas
Typical questions that help determine the best option when it’s time to make a change:
- What server(s) exist in the organization today and what factors such as age, performance and reliability have resulted in a conversation about new equipment?
- What applications, services and data do we need to support today and how do we see that evolving over the
next 5 years? Will some of the work done by on premise servers be moving to the cloud over time?
- Are the number of users expected to grow, shrink or stay about the same going forward and how much change is anticipated?
- What is the impact of downtime? How much does an hour or a day cost? What past downtime events have occurred and how did that impact the organization?
- Typical server planning is based on replacement cycles of 4 to 5 years. Does your organization expect to hold onto a server longer than 5 years?
The CCI Engineer will perform an in-depth review of your current environment! Then we factor in your responses to questions like these.
We use all of that to plan the cloud services and on-premise equipment needed initially and over the expected life of the solution.
Let CCI put our 35 years in business to use.
We will help you make a strategic plan that covers all the bases.